💻 Digital Textbook 💻


 I prepared an English digital textbook for VIII standard students.📱 It consists of one unit named 💝'share and care'.💝 Under the unit, two prose and one poem is used to deliver the theme to students. A nose ring, Special hero and The woman on platform are the chapters.📖

✏️This English textbook for class VIII was created using the Kerala School Curriculum 2013 as a guide and keeping up with the most recent innovations in language education.🏫 This textbook is designed to help the students to improve their English language skills.📝 In this textbook, I've tried to include as many relevant, entertaining, interactive, and purposeful activities as possible. They will undoubtedly assist them in having fun while learning English.🏫

The textbook's overall goal is to help them to become proficient English speakers.📑 I hope everyone finds the textbook enjoyable to read.

Akhila Suresh, English on FlipHTML5 https://online.fliphtml5.com/ifsbs/rauf/#.ZFYTJgEjz2o.































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🏫 Internship phase 2🏫

E- magazine [Hues]✨️

🐬🦢 Wetland Conservation 🏝️🏞️Quiz Competition🦩🦭🐢